Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Where can I find great tutorials about web design?

I already know the basics of running a website, but I want it more... Interactive and advanced.





For example, something similar to Neopets. Random event scripts, the ability to make accounts, the ability to have your own ';pet'; of that sort, et cetera. I know they require the use of JavaScript and PHP, definitely. Am I missing anything else for that?





Anyways, so my main question would be where I can find great tutorials and scripts for similar interactiveness? AND any tutorials for making simple games?Where can I find great tutorials about web design?
Read books, they are easier to follow and makes sure you get a clear understanding of what is going on. I learned 100% of what HTML is in a weekend with Learn HTML 4.0 in a weekend.





I also learned 100% CSS in about a week with


SAMS Teach yourself CSS in 10 minute lessons.Where can I find great tutorials about web design?
go and check this http://www.w3schools.com/ and also check www.tutorialzed.com i hope they will works for u so best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment